Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LOVE 2 [31]


Do you see
The beauty in the
Flower
Have you felt
Love
Beneath the stars
Do you see the grace
In that child
All arms and legs
At play
Have you
Embraced
A woman’s love
Spurred still on
Even
As she applies
‘easy-off’
To that stained and dirty
Oven
If not
Then you are but a shadow
You have not yet
Seen life
Have not become one
With the Creator
However and whoever
You perceive him/her to be
Beware
Your span is very short
In time
Regulated by the stars
And should you die
While still dead
Then again and again
And yet again
You shall have to walk
This pale
To amend the wrong
In a blind man’s
Sight
When god has smiled
So benevolently.
………………………………………………………………………….

SELF-IMPORTANCE[32]

Beware
Mortal man
Do not forget
Your own
Fallibility
For when
You’ve pressed on
With ‘I’
You’ve let the devil
Ego
Invade
Holy ground
Belittle
God’s very purpose
Upon this earth
Besmirch
The integrity
Of His teaching
So that you and I
May never complete
The mission
That is ours
And come yet again
In frustration
To do
What should have been done
Yesterday.

………………………………………………………………..



VOLUNTEERING[33]

I pray
You take me in hand
Help me
To extend my love
Lend a helping hand
To all who come
My way
I heartily pray
That
I never see the day
When
Self
Will play
A leading role
Overpower
The needs of each one
For as I see
The role I play
There is no self
But God
His love
His way
I pray to remain
His tool
Give me company
On my own way
Home.

…………………………………………………..


TAKE IT IN STRIDE[34

A time of love
On a quest
For life
Seeing a place
For all
Within these bounds
Heaven’s purpose
Blessed
So it is
Good morning
World
Each day of life
Joy and strife
Taken
In stride
A blessing seen
In that
Which is not
But knowing
Without doubt
That
All has its place
Is now
As
It should be
Within the bounds
Of
Holy purpose.




======================================================
END
========================================================

No comments: