Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WHO ARE WE TO KNOW[22]


Joy
In the thought
That God
Is watching
Over me
Sorrow wells
In the shortcomings
That I see
But then
A thought
What are shortcomings
To He
Who is all
Or
What is perfection
We
Know not
But what our ego
Tells us
Until
Conscience
Our hidden
Private voice
Differentiates
What might be
From what is
And we see
As Christ saw
And
Make a small place
Of love
In the world.

…………………………………………………


A PRAYER[23]

Oh
Light of love
Shine on me
The loner
Who needs someone
The introvert
Who is in fact
A closet extrovert
Who
It seems
Must have surety
Within some bounds
For him to carry on
So help me now
Upon
My quest
For
I’ll not stand
For nothingness
And this
I will pray
To my
God of gods
And
Angels before
Help me
Gain the end
That
Surely waits for me.

…………………………………………


GUARDIAN
ANGEL [24]


In
The light of day
In
The dark of night
God
And His angels
Will
Watch over us
Guiding us
As they may
But
To do their best
We must work
As well
In caring
And in love
So that
All will shine
Through us
Yes
And God
Be magnified.

………………………………………….

No comments: